Residential Roof Repair in Statesboro, GA
In need of a roof repair? Call our professionals today! Statesboro Roofing has been the go-to for top quality residential services in Statesboro and the surrounding areas for years. Rest assured we are a fully licensed and insured company, offering only the utmost professionalism. Our local roofing contractors have extensive knowledge and training in the field, and are eager to share with you the beautiful craftsmanship we are so well known for. Don't hesitate to call or email us today if you are in need of a residential roof repair!
Every homeowner should be aware of some common causes for roof damage, so they will be equipped with the knowledge of how to identify and prevent future problems.
- Aging: Even in a well-installed roof, aging is the most common cause of residential roof damage. No matter the weather conditions, even the sturdiest roof will show signs of deterioration as the years go by. Some causes of this are varying temperatures, wind, rain, hail, and probably the most harsh, UV radiation. As a result, you may see cracked shingles, loss of granules, or maybe even a leak in the ceiling of your living room. We want you to be able to catch the problem before it gets to that extent. Repairs are quite a bit less expensive than roof replacements, so call our team at Statesboro Roofing as soon as you see any possible signs of wear and tear!
- Poor Maintenance: Neglecting your roof will lead to bigger problems much sooner than if it were properly maintained. Georgia sees its fair share of thunderstorms. Bad weather often leads to fallen branches, and if these sit on your roof for too long, it could lead to unnecessary algae growth that should not be ignored. In the same regard, making sure your gutters are free and clear of leaves and clutter will help prolong the life of your roof.
- Moisture Damage: The common rainfall in the south is a huge problem when trying to maintain a firm, stable roof. Contraction and expansion of roof decks caused by moisture absorption create issues like curling, buckling and wood rot. The sooner these issues are identified and taken care of, the better.
- Damaged or Loose Flashing: There is always a chance that things were properly installed when your roof was initially put on your house. UV radiation from the sun damage exposed flashing very rapidly. Heavy moisture in the air aids in the corrosion of roof flashing, which ultimately leads to leaks.
- Improper Ventilation: There are so many things that could go wrong without proper ventilation. One of the worst results is the possible growth of mold and mildew, which is a serious health concern for any family living in the house, especially for children. Improper ventilation could also lead to increased utility bills, and in a world where the cost of living just keeps getting higher and, no one wants this additional burden.